THE INTERNATIONAL GOLD EXCHANGE & DEPOSITORIES
YOU CAN BANK ON THE NEW GOLD BANKS
Mr. Tom A. Taylor, a well known figure in precious metals worldwide, with 28 years in refining, minting and marketing plans to install four (4) Gold Bank Depositories and two (2) large refineries to service all of Asia. THE FIRST FULL SERVICE DEPOSITORIES ANYWHERE, Serving local and remote areas from these four locations by land, sea and air.
THE FOUR (4) PROMINENT ASIAN AREAS ARE:
- Subic Bay Free Zone Philippines will have a large depository and refinery to serve the Philippines, China, Borneo, Sumatra and India. The refinery is capable of processing any material containing precious metals from mining companies, jewelry scraps, dental scraps and industrial scraps with the finest service available and at competitive prices managed by a Swiss metallurgist with 35 years international experience. The Philippine Gold Bank is 100% foreigned owned.
- The Tokyo Free Zone depository will have an assay laboratory to assay any material containing precious metals to be sold and provide reclamation services for customers to recycle. All materials to be refined will be processed in the Subic Bay refinery.
- The Singapore Gold Depository and assay facility will have the same fine services as the Tokyo depository also servicing Indonesia and Malaysia, All precious metals to be processed will be serviced in the Philippines.
- Papua New Guinea will have a large Gold Bank Depository and a large refinery to service the extensive local mining projects and Austrailia. In 2005 the PNG mining companies produced over 3,000,000 ounces of Gold.
- All Gold Bank locations will have available loan facilities for customers with gold deposits. All Gold Banks are insured by Lloyds of London.
- The Gold Banks parent company and management is presently in Manila possibly for another 2 years and later will be located in New York City. The parent company will own 51% of all Gold Bank locations.
ALL INQUIRIES FOR SERVICE OR INVESTMENT
TOM A. TAYLOR
PHONE NOS. 813-2065 & 813-2062
FAX NO. 813-2062